JIPMAT 2024 Notification- Important Dates & Exam Pattern
JIPMAT (Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test) was a newly introduced entrance exam for admission to the five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) offered jointly by IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu. JIPMAT is designed for students who have completed their 10+2 schooling and are looking to pursue a career in management. Please note that the details and the application process for JIPMAT 2024 may change, so I recommend checking the official JIPMAT website or contacting the respective IIMs for the most up-to-date information. However, I can provide a general overview of the JIPMAT exam and admission process based on my last update:
Important Points About JIPMAT 2024:
- Eligibility Criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria specified for JIPMAT 2024. The eligibility criteria usually include minimum educational qualifications and age restrictions.
- Online Registration: Visit the official JIPMAT website for registration. You’ll need to create an account or profile on the website.
- Fill in the Application Form: Complete the online application form with accurate information. You’ll be required to provide personal details, educational qualifications, contact information, and other relevant information.
- Upload Documents: You may need to upload scanned copies of documents like your photograph and signature. Make sure to follow the prescribed format and size requirements.
- Application Fee Payment: Pay the application fee online. The fee amount may vary, and there could be different fee structures for different categories of candidates.
- Choice of Test Centers: Select your preferred test center for the JIPMAT exam from the available options.
JIPMAT 2024: Important JIPMAT Exam Dates
|Registration for the JIPMAT Exam Opens||April, 2024|
|JIPMAT Exam Date 2024||May 2024 Tentatively|
|Last Date for Form Submission||April 2024|
|Last date to make payment||April 2024|
|Admit Card Issuance Date||To be notified|
|Shortlisted Candidates Announced||To be notified|
|Personal Assessment (PA)||To be notified|
|Provisional Admission Offers Announced||To be notified|
|Program Registration||To be notified|
IPMAT 2024 Syllabus
NTA will release the JIPMAT 2024 syllabus in the information brochure soon. As per the trends from last year, JIPMAT will have three sections, including
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Review and Submit: Before submitting the application, carefully review all the information you’ve entered in the application form. Make corrections if necessary, and then submit the application.
- Print Application: After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation of your application. It’s a good practice to print a copy of the application form or save the confirmation for your records.
- Admit Card: Once your application is processed and accepted, you will receive your admit card. The admit card will contain information about your exam date, time, and test center.
- Prepare for the Exam: Start preparing for the JIPMAT exam by studying the syllabus, taking practice tests, and getting familiar with the exam pattern.
JIPMAT 2024 Exam Pattern Highlights
The table below mentions the JIPMAT exam pattern highlights:
|Examination mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of examination||150 minutes (02:30 hours)|
|Timing of examination||03:00 P.M. to 05:30 P.M.|
|Medium of question paper||English|
|Marking scheme||(+) 4 for correct attempt
(-) 1 for incorrect attempt
JIPMAT 2024 Syllabus
Section A: Quantitative Aptitude
Questions in this section of the JIPMAT will involve an understanding and application of a wide range of subjects, up to and including class 10 mathematics.
Section B: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning Data Interpretation
The analysis of data presented in tables and pie charts will be the primary focus of the examination questions. A variety of questions will be asked to test reasoning ability, including questions from the areas of visual reasoning, critical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and other areas.
Section C: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
The vocabulary and grammar from the English language will be used to construct the questions. A series of reading comprehension questions will be presented in order to test the ability to comprehend, interpret, and infer from the chapter under discussion.
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||33||132|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||136|
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :