Eligibility criteria for entrance exams like JIPMAT can change from year to year, and it’s crucial to refer to the official JIPMAT website or the official notification for the most accurate and up-to-date information on eligibility requirements.
However, as of my last update, the typical eligibility criteria for JIPMAT included the following:
- Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates should have completed their Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Age Limit:
- General and EWS category candidates must be born on or after a certain date (for example, August 1, 2003), and there may be relaxation in age for reserved categories.
- Minimum Percentage:
- Candidates typically needed to secure a minimum percentage in the Class 12 or equivalent examination, usually around 60% or higher(55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Reservation Policy:
- There were specific reservation policies for SC, ST, OBC, EWS, and PwD candidates as per government regulations.
Please note that these eligibility criteria are subject to change, and it’s essential to verify the exact eligibility requirements for JIPMAT 2024 from the official JIPMAT website or the official notification when they are released for that specific year.
|Age Limit||General category candidates must be born on or after August 1, 2003. For SC/ST/PwD, after August 1, 1998.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD).|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing for 10+2 exams in 2024 are eligible to apply for JIPMAT 2024.|
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :