IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria-Qualification, Age limit
These Indian institutions—IIM Indore, IIM Rohtak, IIM Ranchi, IIM Jammu, IIM Bodh Gaya, IIFT, and Nirma University—run the Integrated Program in Management (IPM). You must take the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT), which is separately administered by IIM Indore IPM, IIM Rohtak, and JIPMAT, in order to be admitted to the IPM programme at these institutions. IIM Indore, IIM Ranchi, IIFT, and Nirma University accept IPMAT-Indore scores. IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya accept JIPMAT scores, but IIM Rohtak administers its own entrance exam, the IPMAT-Rohtak. Each institute has a unique set of requirements for enrollment.
The requirements that candidates must meet in order to participate in the Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) administered by the Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore). IIM Indore has established the eligibility requirements. All colleges that accept IPMAT scores take the IPMAT eligibility requirements into account. Read the article below to learn about all of the requirements for taking the IPMAT, including the age limit, reservation policy, and educational requirements.
On June 16, 2023, IPMAT 2023 will take place. At various IPMAT exam centres, the exam will be given online. The IPMAT registration period is expected to start in February. Only those candidates whose IPMAT application forms meet the requirements to take the exam will be accepted.
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
To take the IPMAT 2023 exam, candidates must fulfill the following IPMAT eligibility requirements:
- For the General and NC OBC categories, candidates must have earned an overall grade point average of at least 60% in Class 10 and Class 12, or an equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, or PwD (DA) categories must have obtained a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 55% in classes 10 and 12.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in 2021, 2022, or be scheduled to take it in 2023.
- Candidates who are awaiting results or are in their senior year of high school are also eligible to apply provisionally.
State-specific eligibility criteria for the general and NC/OBC categories
- The minimum cumulative grade point average for Class 10 and Class 12 students who wish to take the IPMAT exam is 60%, or a SAT composite score of 1600 out of 2400.
State-specific eligibility criteria for the PWD/DA, SC, and ST categories
Applications for the exam must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 55% in both Class 10 and Class 12 or an overall SAT score of 1475 out of 2400.
IPMAT Requirements for International Candidates
The IPMAT 2023 eligibility requirements for international applicants are listed below:
- The qualifying exam must have been passed in 2021, 2022, or by the candidate’s attendance in 2023.Between November 1, 2021, and June 30, 2023, a minimum SAT score of 1300 out of 1600 was required.
- Candidates who are pursuing their HSc in their final year may also apply provisionally.
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
The following is a list of the age requirements for applicants to take the IPMAT:
- The IPMAT application form for 2023 must be filled out by applicants who fall under the General or NC OBC category, and who will not be older than 20 as of July 31, 2023.
- For applicants who fall under the SC, ST, or PwD (DA) categories as of July 31, 2023, their age cannot be older than 22.
- Candidates who fall into the category of Foreign Nationals must have been born on or after August 1, 2003.
IPMAT Application Form 2023
On March 8, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, has made the IPMAT 2023 application form available. Candidates have until April 14 to submit their IPMAT 2023 application. Candidates can fill out the IPMAT registration form after ensuring that they meet the IPMAT eligibility requirements for 2023. One must enter their personal information as well as previous academic information when completing the IPMAT 2023 application form. Candidates must also upload the necessary paperwork, including a passport-size photo and a scanned copy of their signature. Candidates must also submit the required application fee in full.
IPMAT 2023 Important Dates:
|IPMAT Application Start Date||March 08, 2023|
|IPMAT Application Last Date||April 14, 2023|
|Exam Date||June 16, 2023|
|Announcement of Interview||Last Week of May, 2023|
|Final Announcement of Interview||Second Week of June, 2023|
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria: Important Things to Keep in Mind
Continue reading to learn about a few things to remember about IPMAT eligibility requirements:
- While taking their qualifying exam or while they are awaiting the results, candidates may submit a provisional application for IPMAT 2023.
- Candidates must present their class 10 and 12 grade reports, as well as their school-leaving certificate, at the time of registration.
- The percentage will be determined based on the total of all subjects listed on the mark sheet.
- If grades or CGPA are given to candidates, the grade or CGPA will be converted into a percentage using a process approved by the appropriate authority.
- Those pursuing Class 10 and/or Class 12 at international schools connected to foreign boards are also eligible to apply.
Thanks for Reading ‘ Important Topics For IPMAT 2023 Preparation ‘
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Checkout our variety of courses for your IPMAT Preps.
Useful Links :