IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Form
IIM Rohtak will hold the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 to select students for the 5-year management program. The IPM programme at IIM Rohtak is a cross-disciplinary management programme with a blended course of management studies from undergraduate to postgraduate. For students who have completed their 12th or higher secondary education or an equivalent, IIM Rohtak created the five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM). If students successfully complete the five-year IPM programme, they will receive an MBA degree; however, if they wish to leave after the first three years, a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree will be given in their place.
IPMAT Rohtak 2023: Admissions Schedule
|IPMAT application start date||February 6, 2023|
|IPMAT application last date||April 10, 2023|
|Exam Date||May 20, 2023|
|Announcement of Interviews||first week of June 2023|
|Final announcement of the result||first week of July 2023|
IPMAT Rohtak 2023: Criteria for Admission
As of July 31, 2023, candidates must be at least 20 years old. Candidates who are in the final year of Standard XII/HSC or an equivalent programme that will likely be finished by July 31, 2023, will also be eligible to apply.
IPMAT Rohtak eligibility requirements for 2023
Gen, OBC, EWS: A minimum of 60% on the standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC exams, or an equivalent,
SC, ST, and PWD (DAP) Category: At least 55% on the standard X/SSC, standard XII/HSC, or equivalent exams.
IIM Rohtak administers the IPMAT online. Its goal is to assess candidates’ analytical and logical skills. The exam will last for two hours. The exam consists of 120 questions divided into three main categories: verbal ability, logical reasoning, and quantitative ability. Candidates who have been shortlisted will then be contacted for a personal interview (PI).
IPMAT Rohtak Application Form 2023-Registration
An entrance exam and a round of individual interviews will make up the IPMAT 2023 admissions process. The IPMAT 2023 selection procedure stipulates that applicants must take the entrance exam before being shortlisted for a stage involving personal interviews. Candidates can only take the IPMAT 2023 exam if they submit an online application. All qualified candidates must register online by completing the IPMAT application form 2023, uploading all necessary files, and paying the IPMAT application form fees. Additionally, candidates must submit attested copies of all pertinent documents in the required format. Send in the properly filled-out application form by the deadline, if not earlier.
Required Documents to Complete IPMAT Application Form 2023
The following considerations should be made by applicants when completing the application form for IPMAT 2023:
- 10-digit valid mobile number
- valid email address
- photo of the candidate that has been scanned
- candidate’s signature in scanned format
- Photo ID cards like
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank information for making fee payments online
Filling Out an IPMAT Application Form: Step by Step Instructions
The complete, step-by-step instructions for filling out the IPMAT application form are provided below:
- Click “Register now” on the Indian Institute of Management Rohtak website.
- To proceed to the application form, create your User ID and password here.
- You will receive the Username and Password at the email address and phone number you provided during registration.
- To continue with the application form, use the username and password to log in to your admission page.
- Personal Details: Please enter your personal information, including your full name, parents’ names, your contact information, etc.
- Academic Details: You must then enter your academic information, including your subjects and overall grade.
- Upload Documents:
- The appropriate slot must be filled out with the required documents in the correct size and format.
- There is no need to upload any supporting documentation, such as a transcript of grades or a certificate of category, but you must correctly fill out the application information because you must bring it to the interview.
- Choose City Preference: You can select the Exam Center City and Interview City that best suit your needs in the following section.
- Next, proceed to payment.
- The IPMAT application fee is Rs. 3,890 for both the General and NC-OBC categories.
- The application fee for the SC, ST, and PWD (DA) categories is Rs. 1,770.After the payment is made, the application is finished.
- Download the admit card when it is released, print it
Common Mistakes Made in IPMAT Application Form Filling
- When registering, candidates should provide accurate information such as their full name, email address, and mobile number. Once registration is finished, it cannot be changed.
- Because editing is not permitted after the form has been submitted, be sure to correctly fill out all the fields.
- Your certificate for grades 10 and 12 should match your personal information.
- Keep an eye on the website because they will announce a window of time during which certain corrections can be made after the application form has been submitted. Mobile number, email address, photo, signature, and city preferences are all editable.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, complete the form ahead of time.
- Make sure you fill out the application form as soon as you can because city allocation is based on availability.
- Keep all required documents properly scanned.
If you follow the instructions in this article, your application process is likely to be successful. Do not forget to submit the application by the due date.
Fill up the IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Form before last submission date !!
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :