A career in Integrated Program in Management (IPM) can make you professional like perfect, rewarding & satisfying. But often students take the decision late enough and that delays their entire growth process. In most cases students get into engineering before realizing that they do need a management degree to reach the much dreamt-of success point in their career.
Mr. Ashutosh Mishra
Masters IIM Ahmedabad, Bachelors Thapar University
A Chemical engineer with a sharp managerial flair; Ashutosh Mishra holds a business management degree from the top School of India; Indian Institute of Management; Ahmadabad, He has more than a decade of experience in teaching and has taught more than 10000 students so far.
Interacting with young minds and nurturing them is his passion which is why he has been instrumental in procuring and shaping the solid talent team and continually differentiating the company from its competitors by benchmarking educational services with impeccable quality.
Mr. Ashutosh Mishra is the driving force behind the excellent student centric approach of IPM Careers and its exemplary standards of educational service. Mr. Mishra is the academic stronghold and holistic guide for each and every stakeholder of IPM Careers. When you are under his mentorship there’ll in fact be no looking back for you anymore!
Mr. Atul Anand Koche
He is Graduated in Science (PCM) from Nagpur University. He has 8 years of vast experience in teaching Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning and taught more than 4000 students actually preparing for Competitive exams, Entrance exams, CRT (Campus Recruitment Training), CAT exam and has conducted many Motivational Workshops for the development of Students. He has researched and invented innovative and easiest tricks, techniques and methods to solve Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. He has written 4 Books on Quantitative Aptitude and 2 Books on Reasoning.
As Quantitative Aptitude is expected to be an asset to those who plan to appear in any competitive and Entrance examinations. Though the subject is included in the curriculum of every school but a candidate who comes from Art or Commerce stream or a candidate who is appearing in the competitive exam first time, may feel difficulties in this subject as within a limited period of time student need to solve maximum numbers of questions. In other words, a candidate requires SPEED and ACCURACY to excel.
Senior Advisor and Visting Faculty
Maharashtra Remote Sensing Applications Centre (MRSAC),
(Department of Planning, Government of Maharashtra)
• Currently working as Resources Scientist in Maharashtra Remote Sensing Applications
Centre, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
• More than 20 years of experience in Remote Sensing & GIS domain
• Completed B.E. & M.E. in Computer Science Engineering from Amravati & Pune
University respectively and PhD in Computer Science & Engg from Nagpur
• Professional Doctorate in Management from National Institute of Management,
• Guided more than 50 Graduate/Postgraduate students from BArch/MCA/BE/MSc
from Universities/Institutes across PAN India. Also acts as recognized Guide for ME
(CSE) Program of Nagpur University.
• Acted as “Joint Secretary” in IEEE Nagpur Subsection Chapter of IEEE.
• Professional Membership: IEEE Senior Member, ACM Professional Member, Life
Members – Indian Society of Remote Sensing (ISRS) & Indian Society of Geomatics
• Ex-member of 6 IEEE technical communities/Special Interest Group
• Acting as Project Coordinators for various State & National level Projects in GIS
domain, out of which 1 project is shortlisted for National Awards in E-Governance
organized by DAR-PG, Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances, GOI
• Evaluated Research proposal from Ministry of Environment & Forest & Department
of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
• Presented more than 27 papers in National & International Conferences/Journals
including IEEE and Springer publications.
• Published 4 book chapters, 2 chapters-Springer, 1 chapter- Taylor & Francis & 1
chapter- Tata McGrawHill Publications. Referring which he has been invited as
Speaker in “Satellite 2016“, 2nd International Conference on Satellite & Space
Missions, to be held during July 21-23, 2016 at Berlin, Germany.
• Ex-Member, Board of Studies in CSE at VNIT during 2007-2009 and Currently
member of Board of Studies (BoS) of Industrial IoT Dept, of PIET Engineering College.
• Acted as Editorial board member/Reviewer for various National/International
Conferences/Journals, prominently “Landscape & Urban Planning Journal” from
• Delivered several invited talks and acted as Chief Guest in many Engineering
Colleges in Maharashtra and Other States.
• Delivered lectures in 5 SKEP (Skill & Knowledge Enhancement Program) organized by
IEEE Bombay Section at Nagpur & Kopargaon locations in reputed engineering
colleges like Ramdeobaba, YCCE, PIET, GH Raisoni, etc.
• Awards: Received Best Doctoral Research Award in Research Symposium at
11th IEEE Conference INDICON 2014, Pune, India. Also, received 1 best poster
presentation at National Conference by ISRS/IoE and 1 best poster presentation
award at 11th IEEE Conference INDICON 2014, Pune, India.
• Received “Skoch Order-of-Merit Award” during the 45th Skoch Summit on 8th
9th September 2016 at Hitec City, Hyderabad.
Mr. Rishabh Singh, an admired name in the student community, is an IIFM Bhopal Alumnus and the Vice President of IPM Careers. Over and above strategic decision making, he is also a passionate teacher and delivers quality sessions on Quantitative & Reasoning Ability at IPM Careers and has more than 5 years of experience in teaching and has taught more than 5000 students so far.
His interest is interacting with and fostering young minds, thus he has played a crucial role in building the company’s solid talent team and setting the bar for educational services that sets the company apart from its rivals.
Mr. Singh’s extensive involvement in every aspect of IPM Career, including training, faculty development, content research and development, and commercial development, has a direct bearing on the amount of success our organisation is currently experiencing. As the strategic thought leader and developer of IPM Career, he has prepared the way for our students to embark on a journey of success with a strong foundation, a clear direction, and a range of opportunities.
Nagpur Branches :
Sector No.27, Plot No. 48, Behind Govt. Engineering College, Punar Wasan, New Khapri Shankarpur Road, Khapri, NagpurPhone: +91 7972429252
3rd floor , Chandrabhaga Apartments, Sujata Layout, Deendayal Nagar, London Street,Trimurti nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022Phone: +91 9588608075
M B Computer Academy 24/A, Ayodhyanagar, 1st square, 2nd Floor, Cement Road, Nagpur-24.Phone: +918668229448