For Inquiry 96163 83524
- What is age limit for IIM Ranchi IPM program ?There is no age limit for candidates. Even candidates completed their diploma and degree may apply.
- What is the marking scheme of IPMAT ?For every correct response +4 marks are awarded. For incorrect response 1 mark is deducted. However there is no negative marking for SA questions.
- What is the selection process for IPM program ?
- The candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test conducted by IIM-Indore (or SAT for international applicants)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a round of Personal Interview.
- Who is an international candidate ?An applicant is considered as an International Applicant if he/she meets the following criteria:
- Persons who are permanent citizens of a country other than India and residing outside India
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs) who are not in India during Aptitude Test
- What is the eligibility criteria of international students ?
- Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations
- Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999
- Minimum valid score of 1300 out of 1600 in SAT (SAT score obtained during November 1, 2017 to May 15, 2019 will only be considered as valid score)
- What is the eligibility criteria for domestic candidate ?
- General and NC-OBC Category : Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- SC, ST and DA Category : Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- What is the duration of IPM program offered by IIM ?IPM program is 5 year program. Total course is divided into 15 terms. Each year student have to clear 3 terms.
- Can I leave IPM IIM Jammu after 3 years?Yes, you can leave IIM Jammu after 3 years. Interestingly IIM JAMMU provides multiple exit options. Exit options for IPM IIM Jammu students
- 1st year - You will get Certificate in Basics of Management
- 2nd year-You will get Diploma in Management
- 3rd year- You will get Bachelors of Business Administration
- Student with more than 6 cgpa can continue into the MBA, 2-year program. the continuation is not compulsory as those who wish to gain some relevant field experience can be granted a sabbatical, not exceeding two years.
- What is placement of IIM Jammu ?http://www.iimj.ac.in/Placement_brochure/ Best IPM Coaching in Kanpur | ipmat coaching in kanpur | ipmat2021
- IIM BODHGAYA ADMISSIONS IPM
WRITE TO - email@example.comBest IPMAT coaching in kanpur | IPM Careers ipmat2021
- IIM BODHGAYA ELIGIBILITYAge: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2001 (5 years relaxation for the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given, i.e. born on or after August 01, 1996).
Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2017.
The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th and 12th standard would be calculated based on the Board’s regulation. If there is no such regulation regarding aggregate marks from the concerned board, then the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet should be considered for calculating the passing percentage.Seats: The intake for IIM BG-IPM 2021-26 batch would be would be 50 and additional 10 supernumerary seats for female candidates. Reservation would be applicable as per GoI regulations after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- IPM IIM Ranchi eligibility
- Which stream in 12th class will be eligible for this program?
Ans: Applicants from all streams are eligible for admission to the IPM.
- What are the eligibility criteria for applying for admission to the IPM?
Ans: Applicants should have passed the 10th standard/Secondary/SSC Examination and the 12th standard/Higher Secondary/HSC Examination (or equivalent) with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more marks. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th and the 12th standard would be calculated based on the Board’s regulations. If there is no such regulation regarding aggregate marks from the concerned Board, then the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet will be considered for calculating the passing percentage.
- What are the admission procedures for IPM?
Ans: Stage 1 – Completed Applications reviewed
Stage 2 - Candidates shortlisted based on SAT score, invited for Personal Interview (PI)
Stage 3 – Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted
Stage 4 - Final candidates shortlisted for admission
- Are there any age limits for admission to the IPM?
Ans: There are no age limits.
- Can I apply for the IPM after completing my Diploma in Engineering/Business?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible to submit an application.
- How much do I need to score in the 10th and 12th to secure admission to the IPM?
Ans: The minimum qualifications include at least a 60% at both 10th and 12th standards (55% for applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD). However, we do expect the IPM to be as competitive as all of our other programs.Please understand that this is just one component of candidate assessment. A very high score in the 10th and 12th will not automatically secure one’s chances unless they have done well in other parts of the assessment.
- When will the admission process begin?
Ans: The process will begin as soon as the Application is available online on our website.
- What is the deadline for applying to the IPM?
Ans: We are accepting all completed applications until June 30, 2021.
- I am very interested in the IPM at IIM Ranchi. Can you kindly clarify all the steps in order to appear for it?
Ans: Please review this flowchart
- Is there a separate application process for SAT and the IPM program at IIM Ranchi? What should be completed earlier?
Ans: Yes, there is a separate application process for SAT and the IPM Program at IIM Ranchi. You should first Register for the SAT on the official website and then appear in the SAT Exam. After you have appeared in the SAT exam, you can then register for the IIM Ranchi IPM Admission process by filling in the IPM Admission Form on our website.
Once you appear in the SAT exam (or have appeared already), you will also be required to send the score SAT to IIM Ranchi directly through the College Board website. The application form submission process for IPM at IIM Ranchi will be considered complete only if you send us the SAT score by 30 June 2021 through the College Board website. Applications for which we do not receive the SAT score are liable to be rejected.
So in a nutshell, you should fill in the IIM Ranchi IPM Application Form on our website only after you have appeared in the SAT. You are required to fill in two forms, SAT and IIM Ranchi, separately for your application to be considered. If we receive a SAT score for a student who has not submitted (or does not submit) the IIM Ranchi Application Form by 30 June 2021, we will ignore the score.
- What is SAT and who conducts the SAT?
Ans: SAT is a standardized test widely used by colleges worldwide for admissions to undergraduate programs. SAT is conducted by the College Board. For more information on the same, please visit: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat?navId=gf-sat.
- Do I need to take the SAT? Is there any alternative?
Ans: Only SAT scores are acceptable.
- Do I need to take the SAT Essay?
Ans: No, the SAT Essay is not required.
- Which of the dates in 2021 should I take the SAT?
Ans: March 13 and May 8.
Please note that while there is a SAT scheduled on June 5, it is not available for International locations, including India.
- How do I send the SAT scores to IIM Ranchi?
Ans: You will need to ask the College Board to send the SAT scores directly to us. If you haven’t taken the SAT yet, you may request the same during the process. They will send the scores to us for free. If you have already taken the SAT, you will need to separately request the College Board to send the scores to us (for a fee).
- Can I take the SAT multiple times and send the best score?
Ans: Yes, you may take the SAT multiple times and send the best score for application consideration. You are however requested to please send only your one best score to us instead of multiple scores. The score should reach us before 30 June 2021 when the IIM Ranchi application process closes.
- I already have a valid SAT score from previous years. Would you accept that score?
Ans: Yes, all valid SAT scores will be accepted. You can send your official SAT scores through the CollegeBoard account by using the 4-digit institute code.
- How do I get a discount on the SAT fees?
Ans: Please visit https://international.collegeboard.org/students/sat/india-scholars-program or https://www.buddy4study.com/collegeboard for more information about SAT fee discount. Please see this video for detailed guidance on the process for registration with discount (for eligible students): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMC63e0OO8 .Unfortunately, IIM Ranchi has no control over this matter.
- Is there a tuition fee waiver based on SAT performance? The College Board website mentioned some universities do have them.
Ans: There is no tuition fee waiver based on SAT performance.
- Is a passport mandatory to fill the SAT Form and to take the test?
Ans: No, a passport is not mandatory. In India, use of the Aadhaar Card is also permitted as an alternative to a passport. More information is available here: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/taking-the-test/id-requirements. In this page go to the section: "Testing in India"
- At what point should the Institution code be inserted into the SAT form and how can you send the score to IIM Ranchi?
Ans: You can send the score to IIM Ranchi after you have registered for SAT or appeared in the SAT by logging in to your College Board account. Scores to four institutions may be sent for free and you may be charged if you want to send it to more institutions. You can find detailed information here https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/scores/sending-scores/how-to-send
The process is also explained in a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkEibtF7y54
You should generally instruct the College Board through your online account to send the SAT scores as soon as possible after registering for SAT/appearing in the exam, because the College Board may impose a fee for sending scores after they are released.
- I have already registered for the SAT on 8 May 2021 but my Grade XII Board exam clashes on that date? Can I change my date of the SAT exam?
Ans: We are very sorry that your Grade XII board examination clashes with the SAT exam date on 8 May 2021. In this case, you can appear in the exam on March 13, 2021, using the free date change option available after logging on to your college board account immediately
Please read this information for more details SAT Registration Change Policies | SAT Suite of Assessments – The College Board
- I have already registered for the SAT on 8 May 2021 but my Grade XII Board exam clashes on that date? Will there be a change of the SAT date or can I appear in an SAT exam after 8 May 2021?
Ans: We are very sorry that your Grade XII board examination clashes with the SAT date on 8 May 2021. In this case, you can please appear in the exam on March 13, 2021, using the free date change option available after logging on to your college board account immediately
Please read this information for more details SAT Registration Change Policies | SAT Suite of Assessments – The College Board
For admissions into the IPM Programme in the 2021-22 Academic Year, there are no suitable dates available for SAT in India after 8 May 2021.
There is almost no chance for a change of the SAT date on 8 May 2021 since it is a global exam that is held on the same date worldwide.
- I was planning to register for the 8 May 2021 exam but my Grade XII Board exam has been scheduled on that day. What should I do?
Ans: In that case we recommend you to register for the SAT exam to be held on March 13, 2021, immediately.
- Till when can I register for the SAT exams in March and May 2021?
Ans: For the SAT exam scheduled on March 13, 2021, you can register till February 12, 2021.
For the SAT exam scheduled on May 8, 2021, you can register till April 8, 2021.
For more details please visit SAT International Registration | College Board
IPM PROGRAM FAQS
- When is the IPM programme expected to start?
Ans: We expect the programme to commence in September 2021.
- Is this a residential programme?
Ans: Yes, this is a fully residential course.
- What will be the medium of instruction in the IPM?
- Is there any scholarship available from the institute to IPM Students?
Ans: Currently, there are no scholarships available from the Institute.
- Is there an exit option after 3 years?
Ans: Yes, you can exit the program with a BBA degree after 3 years on successful completion of all the course requirements.
- Is there a quota for International Applicants/NRI Candidates?
Ans: There is no quota for International Applicants/NRI Candidates.
- Can applicants from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) apply?
- What are the courses covered under this programme?
Ans: Please visit the Course Curriculum page for more details.
- Is calculator allowed in IPMAT exam ?Yes, On screen calculator is allowed. However we recommend to do the calculation by conventional way because of non user friendliness of the calculator during IPMAT exam.
- What is a good score in Ipmat?IPMAT 2020 Analysis and Cutoff: Moderate test with tough Quantitative Ability section Quantitative Ability (SA) 20 36-40 Quantitative Ability (MCQ) 40 60-68 Verbal Ability (MCQ) 40 112-120
- List of subjects taught at IPM IIM IndoreMathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Foundation Courses in Maths & Statistics
- Game Theory
- Mathematical Modelling
- Micro and Macro-economics
- Indian Economy
- International Trade
- Introduction to Sociology & Psychology
- Business, Government and Society
- Business History
- Principles of Management
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Dance, Music, Drama
- How many students appeared for the IIM Indore IPMAT 2020?The IPMAT exam is a very competitive exam. Over 17550 students appeared for the IIM Indore IPM Entrance Exam.
- How is the IPMAT cut off Marks decided?The IPMAT Cut off Marks are decided considering various factors like
- Total Number of candidates appearing for IPMAT exam
- Total number of available seats
- The cutoff trends of the previous year
- Reservation of seats
- Marking scheme
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Performance of the applicants in the exam
- Lowest and average marks attained by the aspirants in IPMAT
- How many IIM’s offering IPM program ?With the official announcement by IIM Jammu now we have total of 5 IIM's offering IPM program. 12th class student should now take IPM as their first career option.
- IIM INDORE
- IIM ROHTAK
- IIM RANCHI'
- IIM BODHGAYA
- IIM JAMMU
Contact Us Now!
Fill in the form below to get in touch!