IPMAT Rohtak 2023 Exam Analysis
IPMAT is administered by IIM Rohtak as part of its five-year Integrated Programme in Management. It is an online test designed to assess management candidates’ general aptitude. Thousands of students take the exam to compete for a limited number of admission seats. This year’s IPMAT is scheduled for June 16th, 2023.
IIM Rohtak IPMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning are the three sections of the IPMAT for IIM Rohtak. A personal interview follows. The exam format has changed for 2023. To learn more about the updated IIM Rohtak IPMAT Exam Pattern, please see the table below:
|Stage 1||Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Stage 2||Online Personal Interview|
Highlights of IPMAT Exam 2023
- The Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) administers the IPMAT Indore entrance exam for admission to its five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM). The exam has two sections: Quantitative Ability (QA) and Verbal Ability, and it is given online (VA).
- The IPMAT Indore exam’s Quantitative Ability section is meant to gauge a candidate’s aptitude for mathematics, whereas the Verbal Ability section is meant to gauge their command of the English language.
- QA questions typically cover subjects like math, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics, among others. The questions in the VA section typically cover subjects like critical reasoning, reading comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary.
- There are 100 total questions on the exam, which lasts for two hours. Candidates are expected to finish the exam within the allotted time, and the exam is typically moderately difficult.
IPMAT IIM Rohtak 2023: Overall Analysis
The three sections of the objective IPMAT test are as follows. The pattern is anticipated to repeat itself in 2023 in line with the 2022 paper. The IPMAT has always been on the easier side of things, but this time around it felt more moderate overall. There is typically a mix of easy and difficult questions.The IPMAT assesses your ability to solve problems quickly rather than your ability to deal with complexity. The following are the main characteristics of IPMAT 2023:
- There will be 120 questions in all.
- Time Allowed: 120 minutes
- Total Marks: 480
- Each correct response receives four marks.
- Each incorrect response results in the loss of one mark.
|Section Name||Total Questions||Maximum Score||Sectional Good Score|
IIM Rohtak IPMAT Cutoff 2023
The cut-off marks for IIM Rohtak 2023 are shown in the table below.
IPMAT 2022 Sectional Analysis
The IPMAT 2022 sectional analysis is provided below, along with information on the subjects covered in each section’s questions, their number, and the percentage of correct answers.
Section 1: Quantitative Ability Analysis
The 40 questions in this QA section covered the following subjects.
|Time and work||4|
|Time, speed, and distance||4|
|Probability, permutation, and combination||4|
|Profit, loss, and discount||3|
|Ratio and Proportion||2|
A good attempt might consist of 25–28 questions answered in QA with 90% accuracy in 35–37 minutes.
Section 2: Logical Reasoning Analysis
Like the IPMAT exam from the previous year, the LR section was moderately difficult. 40 questions made up the section. Following are some of the major subjects and questions:
|Clocks and Calendars||2|
|Missing numbers (image-based)||1|
To meet cutoffs and achieve high scores, a sectional attempt of 28–30 questions in LR with 90% accuracy in 38–40 minutes is considered to be successful.
Section 3: Verbal Ability Analysis
Compared to last year, the VA section had more vocabulary questions. Compared to last year, the section was slightly more challenging. Major themes and questions in this section included the following:
|Reading Comprehension (3)||8|
|Fill in the blanks.||3|
|Idioms and phrases||4|
For the VA section, an attempt of 28–30 questions with 90% accuracy in 38-40 minutes is sufficient to achieve a high score.
Highlights of IPMAT Rohtak 2022
- There are no data interpretation sets.
- Set-based LR questions were dispersed rather than together. Reading comprehension questions were grouped together.
- There was no on-screen calculator.
- There were no sectional timings imposed.
- The vocabulary in the English section was impressive.
- Rough sheets were provided in case more were required.
Click the Image Above to Register
Candidates should practice previous year’s papers, mock tests, and online study material to prepare for the IPMAT Indore exam. Time management is also an important consideration when preparing for the exam.
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :