IPMAT 2023 | Education helps you to find your legs
Compendium of IPMAT 2023
IPMAT ( Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test ) is a computer-based mode examination for positive in attitude , full of energy along with new ideas students who can deal with constant change in activity ( as in role-play or progress ( maybe in terms of workplace) high-powered program preparation for ” Enterprising Students ” with ingenious view alongside standpoint – a settled way of thinking for people, society, community, institution, firms, companies, products and byproducts typically one that is reflected in a person’s behavior in a determined way to specialism in métier world.
Both brain and brawn go into “MAKING OF SOCIETY” so for the reason ; The prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Indore conducts the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) for an extensive program of reforms with a series of measures as an opening gambit for admission to its five-year integrated program in management. The exam is also accepted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) ; which is a combination escorted by dynamic equilibrium to enhance the ability to access and initiate things independently with power or opportunity to act or take charge in a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree (under the dual-degree program ) offered by IIM Indore . At IIFT, students will be awarded Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics) and Master of Business Administration (International Business) at the finalization of the programme.
This National-level undergraduate level exam which tests your firmness of purpose ; resoluteness with advancement and unflinching determination in one word indefatigability ( tirelessness, persistence , stamina ) will be conducted in around 34 and different cities that include Nagpur, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Chandigarh, Mumbai, etc.
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Applicants ought to know how to meet up and make up for the below-mentioned IPMAT eligibility criteria in order to appear for the IPMAT 2023 exam:
1. Aspirant must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th or equivalent CGPA in the case of the General and NC OBC categories it’s a sine qua non.
2. Contender belonging to SC, ST or PWD (DA) categories is under an obligation to attain at least 55% aggregate or equivalent CGPA in 10th and 12th.
3. Entrant must have passed the qualifying exam in the years 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023 for this journey from any stream it’s for both neophytes and expert with a vision of new recruit having raw recruitment for innovation .
4. Prospective student in the final year of 12th or attributively awaiting the results are also passable to apply conditionally pro tem in the intervening structure.
State Wise Eligibility Criteria for General and NC/OBC category
1. Aspirant must have obtained bottom level of 60% aggregate in both 10th and 12th or the overall score of SAT should be 1600 out of 2400; it is the all-time low.
State Wise Eligibility Criteria for SC, ST and PWD/DA category
1. Applicants applying for the exam should have attained at least of 55% aggregate in both 10th and 12th or the overall score of SAT should be 1475 out of 2400 as low as one can get easily.
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria for International Applicants
1. Aspirant is required to pass the qualifying exam in the years 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023.
2. Application will not be processed until one has secured at worst 1300 out of 1600 in SAT from November 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023 and is comme il faut.
Candidates who are in the final year of HSC permitted to apply provisionally.
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
Mentioned below is the age limitrestrictions barfor IPMAT till when it’s permissible all the long & short of it:
1. Applicants belonging to the General or NC OBC category are in can of 20 years in;age previous to /up to the timeof July 31, 2023, prior to fillingthe IPMAT application form 2023.
2. Over and abovethe applicant should not be more than 22 years in age as of July 31, 2023, for the applicants belonging to SC, ST, PWD (DA) categories.
3.Candidates belonging to the Foreign Nationals categoryin accordance with exam must have been born on or after August 1, 2003.
4. Applicants of the last year in course of 12th or banking on the results are also conferrableto apply provisionally.
IPMAT Eligibility Criteria: Important Points to Remember
1. Candidate needs to adduce 10th and 12th mark sheets along with a school leaving certificate to proffer his/her registration.
2. The percentage obtained will be computed on the aggregate of all subjects stated in the mark sheet.
3. If the candidates are awarded grades or CGPA, then the grade/CGPA will be converted into a percentage based on the procedure certified by the competent authority.
4. Applicants pursuing Class 10 and/or Class 12 from international schools affiliated with foreign boards can also apply.
All-important events and dates incumbent to aspirant to go through otherwise an insurmountable regret will take over all:-
|IPMAT 2023 registrations begin Third week of March 2023|
|Last date of application Second week of April 2023|
|Form correction window Second week of April 2023|
|IPMAT 2023 admit card availability First week of May 2023|
|IPMAT 2023 exam Second week of May 2023|
|Result declaration First week of June 2023|
|Number of sections||3|
|IPMAT exam pattern||Multiple-choice questions and short-form answers|
|Marking scheme||+4 marks for correct answers
-1 mark for incorrect answer
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
IPMAT deals with two sub – sections Quantitative aptitude ( problems based on numerical mathematics) , , Verbal Ability ( questions to check your conversance and acquaintance with language , cognitive ability ) applying Logical reasoning which is an amalgamation of mathematical reasoning and verbal reasoning ( understanding and reasoning using concepts framed in words – it aims at evaluating the ability to think constructively rather than just recognize vocabulary ) ; or logical thinking on problems , Complete analysis of your wit, erudition and academic attainment . Analysis of variance by reasoning such as deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, adductive reasoning and reasoning by analogy. One way of distinguishing between these is by looking at how they use cases, rules, and results. Game of logic which is continuously developing in modern time since 6th Century BC Independently in India.
Quantitative Reasoning is the ability to use mathematics and information to solve real world problems. Learning about quantitative reasoning may also help in solving non-mathematical problems following George Polya theory while developing quantitative skill; the quantitative skills definition includes having skills in number operations, algebraic, geometric, and trigonometric and any other numerical calculations.
Verbal abilityThis ability develops largely as a function of both formal and informal educational opportunities and experiences, and is highly dependent on the individual’s exposure to the standard English-speaking environment.
It’s not only stimulated in communication mode of listening and speaking merely also reflects in writing when writers speak to readers, although one speaks to another and spots the error. Follow C5 technique – Clear (perspicuous and pellucid), cohesive (bracing ligature of cohesion and adhesion forming interrelatedness, complete (topping off resumptive en bloc branch-and-root), concise (developing abridged incisive tone), and concrete approach in all types of communication.Areas to work
PI preparation tips –
Follow 7 %- 38 %- 55 / Albert Mehrabian rule– The 7-38-55 Rule indicates that only 7% of all communication is done through verbal communication, the words we speak, whereas the nonverbal component of our daily communication, such as the tonality of our voice, make up 38% and 55% from the speaker’s body language and facial expressions. Bearing in mind With 3 V strategy VISUAL (how we look), VOCAL (how we sound), and VERBAL (what we say) before jumping into conversation.
View All of Our Courses