The IPMAT (Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test) syllabus remains relatively consistent over the years. The IPMAT typically covers topics in quantitative ability, verbal ability, and logical reasoning.
To prepare for IPMAT 2024, you can use tried-and-tested study materials that have been helpful for previous years. Here are some recommended books and resources for each section:
- Quantitative Ability:
- “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations” by R.S. Aggarwal
- “Quantitative Aptitude” by Arun Sharma
- “Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” by Rajesh Verma
- NCERT Mathematics textbooks for Class 9 and Class 10
- Verbal Ability:
- “Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis
- “High School English Grammar & Composition” by Wren & Martin
- “Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension” by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Regular reading of newspapers and books to improve vocabulary and comprehension skills.
- Logical Reasoning:
- “A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning” by R.S. Aggarwal
- “Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT” by Nishit K. Sinha
- Practice books with puzzles and brain teasers.
Additionally, you can consider online resources and mock test series specifically designed for IPMAT. These resources often mimic the actual test format and provide valuable practice.
It’s important to regularly practice with mock tests, previous year’s question papers, and sample papers to get a feel for the exam pattern and improve your time management skills.
Remember that the key to success in IPMAT is not just the choice of books but your consistent practice and a structured study plan. Tailor your preparation according to your strengths and weaknesses, and consider enrolling in coaching classes or online courses if you feel the need for expert guidance. Be sure to check the official IPMAT website for the most current information on the exam pattern and syllabus, as they may change from year to year.
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :