The five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) at NALSAR is a unique program for young ignited minds aspiring to pursue a career path in Business Management. It is designed as a comprehensive management program for students after class XII. The students would be awarded Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) by NALSAR after successful completion of five years of program Located in a conducive learning environment, NALSAR promises to offer the best of management education embedded with law to produce legally aware managers with critical problem solving ability and skills to manage extremely dynamic business scenariosWith the best-in-class faculty, the IPM program promises a constant dialogue with business leaders, thought leaders, civil-society actors and academicians for providing strong bedrock for the future managers.
Regarding your question about the objectives of an Integrated Program in Management (IPM), these programs are typically designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Early Exposure to Management Concepts: IPM programs aim to provide students with a foundational understanding of management concepts right after the 12th standard. This helps them develop a strong management perspective from an early stage in their education.
- Holistic Learning: IPM programs often offer a blend of general education and management courses, giving students a well-rounded education. This helps them develop a broader understanding of various subjects.
- Preparation for Leadership Roles: The objective is to groom students to become future leaders and managers. The curriculum is designed to develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Career Acceleration: IPM programs aim to accelerate the careers of students by providing them with a dual degree that includes both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree, which can be an advantage when seeking employment.
- Early Entry into Business World: Graduates from IPM programs can potentially enter the business world earlier than traditional graduates, which can provide them with a competitive edge in terms of experience and knowledge.
- Preparation for Competitive Exams: Some IPM programs also prepare students for competitive management entrance exams, which can be advantageous for those who aspire to pursue postgraduate management programs.
The specific objectives may vary from one IPM program to another, depending on the university and its unique offerings. It’s important for students to research individual IPM programs and understand their specific objectives and benefits before applying.
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :