What is IPMAT?
IPMAT stands for Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test. It is a Nation Level Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Indore. As per the name, IPMAT Exam is an exam based on Aptitude which offers admission to 5 Renowned IIMs across India .
- IIM Indore IPM
- IIM Rohtak IPM
- IIM Ranchi IPM
- IIM Jammu IPM
- IIM Bodh Gaya IPM
Why choose IPMAT ?
IPMAT is the perfect option for students seeking to pursue management education in India. The program is designed in collaboration with the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and offers an opportunity to study at some of the top business schools in the country.
The curriculum is based on the latest global developments in management education and provides students with a strong foundation in key areas such as finance, marketing, operations, and human resources. In addition, students have access to a variety of specialized courses such as entrepreneurship, business analytics, and sustainable development.
The program culminates in a capstone project which gives students the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills in a real-world setting. IPMAT also offers a range of career services which help students to transition into the workforce.
If you are focused towards Business Administration, Management related roles, Business Development or Entrepreneurship etc. IPMAT is the way to go. IPMAT is not an easy exam but it is less clogged than other Engineering Exams.
10 Tips for Getting Best Results in IPMAT Exams.
If you are preparing for IPMAT exams, following these 10 tips will help you get the best results.
1. Start preparing early. Give yourself enough time to study and practice.
2. Make a study schedule and stick to it.
3. Practice lots of questions. There is no substitute for practice.
4. Get a good coaching institute. Coaching institutes can help you learn the concepts and practice more questions.
5. Mock tests are very important. Take as many mock tests as possible to get an idea of the type of questions asked and the level of difficulty.
6. Stay positive and don’t get discouraged if you are finding it hard to grab answers.
7.Reach out to your mentor or teacher to ask as many doubts as you can.
8.Deeply Understand the doubtful topics to avoid hesitation and uneasiness.
9.Try to cross-question with your IPMAT Classmate or Equivalent Candidate to build up confidence on the go.
10. Join IPM Careers and get extensive courses to get mentorship and one-on-one session straight from IIM Alumni who are the backbones or IPM Careers.
IIM Colleges across India offer admission to the prestigious IPMAT program. The program is a unique 2-year postgraduate course in management with an integrated curriculum. The IPMAT exam is conducted to shortlist candidates for the admission process. Here are 10 tips to help you ace the IPMAT exam:
Miscellaneous Tips for IPMAT Preps.
1. Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus.
2. Brush up on your mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
3. Practice test papers to improve your speed and accuracy.
4. Stay calm and focused during the exam.
5. Review your answers thoroughly after every section.
6. Make good use of the breaks during the exam.
7. Don’t hurry through the questions – read each one carefully.
8. Keep a positive attitude and believe in yourself.
9. Stay focused and don’t get distracted during the exam.
10. Take care of your health and eat well before the exam.”
Why go for IIMs rather than IITs?
IIT entrance exam is considered tougher than IIM- entrances. By going to IIM you are getting more credits of stability and thus better reports guaranteed. IITs are generally considered better in academics but more strict and stressful as there is a substantial amount of underground work involved – whereas IIMs are more relaxed ,a bit more knowledge and a bit of luck and you are in .
What is IPM Careers and how we help IPMAT Candidates?
IPM Careers is a dedicated institute for IPMAT Exams which focuses on providing valuable education to candidates appearing in IPMAT Exams this year or upcoming year. We at IPM Careers are eager to help you reach the sky of IIMs without any limits. We have helped thousands of candidates to get into IIMs across India and secure their dream of being what they want.
IIMs are very famous for their graduates being major entrepreneurs, which is why most of the candidates choose IPMAT as their competitive exam. According to statistics IIMs are getting more traction than IITs after COVID-19 because IPMAT might not be easy but has better examination environment and process than JEE.
Are you excited to start your IPMAT Journey and get into your dream IIM across India?
Join us Now!!! Visit our Website to get more info about our extensive courses or directly call us to get relevant details about your query.
List of Indian Institutes of Management across India that offer IPMAT.
Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are the most prestigious Business Schools in India. There are currently 5 IIMs, located in Indore, Rohtak, Ranchi, Jammu and Bodhgaya who are offering the IPM programs.