IPMAT Indore Expected Cut-off
IPMAT Cutoff 2023: The IPMAT 2023 cutoff will be made public by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore following the online results announcement. To be eligible for the IPMAT 2023 selection process, a score must meet the IPMAT cutoff 2023. The Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview are required for those who meet the IPMAT cutoff (PI).
IPMAT Expected Cut off (2023)
The IPMAT 2023 cutoff will be available on the IIM Indore website, iimidr.ac.in, for applicants to view. To be eligible for the next round of the admissions process, you must pass both the sectional and overall cutoff. Read the entire article to learn the crucial dates surrounding the IPMAT cut off 2023, the IPMAT 2023 cut off from the previous year, and the preparation criteria for the IPMAT 2023 cut off.
IPMAT (Indore) Cut-off Marks
The exam and release of the cut-off scores are still pending at IIM Indore. Candidates can check the anticipated IPMAT cut-off for 2023 in the table below in the interim:
IPMAT Cut Off 2023 Highlights
The combined score from the written exam and personal interview will be used to make the final decision. The five-year Integrated Program in Management at IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak will accept the shortlisted candidates. In this section, candidates can find details about the IPMAT 2023 cutoff and previous year’s cutoffs.
IPMAT Cutoff 2023 – Determining Factors
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore will take into account a number of factors before announcing the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. After the IPMAT 2023 results are made available, the following information will be examined to determine the IPMAT 2023 cutoff for each category. The following are some determining factors.
- number of applicants taking the IPMAT entrance exam overall in 2023
- How difficult the exam is
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
- The authorities will take into account the trend in cutoff times from the previous year.
- Reservation for seats
- IPMAT 2023 candidates’ lowest and average scores
- candidate performance
IPMAT IIM Indore Cutoff 2022
|Category||IPMAT Rohtak Cut Off|
IPMAT Indore Cut-Off 2021
Information about the IPMAT Sectional Cut-Off for 2021 can be found in the table below.
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||Verbal Ability||Total Cut Off|
IPMAT Indore Cut-Off 2020
The sectional cut-off for each category on the aptitude test is shown in the table below:
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||Verbal Ability|
IPMAT Measurement and Weighting (As per last year)
|Aptitude Test Score (IPMAT)||50 Percent|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35 Percent|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15 Percent|
Once the IPMAT cutoff is announced, what happens next?
- Once the IPMAT cutoff is made public, the selection process will advance to the following stage that is personal interview (PI).
- IIM Indore will create a merit list of the selected candidates based on the outcomes of the entrance exams and other selection procedures.
- IIM Indore will first release a provisional merit list, which will be followed by the release of the IPMAT candidates’ final merit list.
- Then the application process will begin.
IPMAT 2023 Selection Process
The following three steps will be a part of the IPMAT 2023 selection procedure. Once all three stages have been finished, authorities will compile a final merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted.
- Stage 1: Appearing for IPMAT 2023
- Stage 2: Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interviews (PI) using the IPMAT score
- Stage 3: Candidates will be chosen for final merit lists using the IPMAT score
Candidates may find it useful to have an idea of the IPMAT cut-off scores when choosing which IIM to apply to and how to plan their studies. It enables applicants to have realistic expectations for their exam outcomes and the IIMs they may be admitted to. The knowledge of the cut-off marks can also inspire a desire to work harder and aim for a higher score. Candidates may find it useful to have an idea of the IPMAT cut-off scores when choosing which IIM to apply to and how to plan their studies. It enables applicants to have realistic expectations for their exam outcomes and the IIMs they may be admitted to. The knowledge of the cut-off marks can also inspire a desire to work harder and aim for a higher score.
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Checkout our variety of courses for your IPMAT Preps.
Useful Links :