IPMAT Indore 2023 Cut-off
In order to be admitted to the IPM programmes at Indian Institutes of Management, a candidate must score at least a certain amount on the IPMAT (IIMs). These details pertain to the IPMAT Cut Off scores.
- In 2020 (306), when the exam was home-proctored due to the pandemic, the IPMAT Cut-Off for IIM Indore’s General category was at its highest.
- The UR cut-off was 306 in 2022. In Rohtak, there is no WAT.
Just so you know, the initial merit list, which includes the list of WAT and PI qualifiers, is published after the IPM results. The criteria that will determine whether you are admitted are the outcome and the cut-off.
IPMAT Cut off 2023: Based on the outcomes, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore will announce the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. The percentiles for the overall and sectional cutoffs will be made public. Shortlisted applicants will advance to the subsequent rounds of admission, such as the personal interview, if they meet the IPMAT cutoff in 2023. ( PI). On June 16, IPMAT 2023 will be administered in the afternoon in 34 Indian cities.
IPMAT Cutoff 2023
The cutoff will be available on the official IIM Indore website, iimidr.ac.in, for applicants who plan to take the IPMAT in 2023. For consideration in the next round of the admissions process, it is necessary to pass both the sectional and overall cutoff.
Other Institute Cutoffs
IPMAT 2023 Cut off Dates
Candidates should double-check all of the IPMAT 2023 cutoff dates to ensure they don’t miss any important occasions. IIM Indore (Indian Institute of Management) will publish the IPMAT 2023 cutoff scores for all categories. Dates for the IPMAT Cutoff in 2023 are provided below in tabular form.
IPMAT Cut off 2023: Important Dates
|IPMAT 2023 Exam Date||June 16, 2023|
|IPMAT 2023 result declaration||Last week of June 2023|
|Release of IPMAT 2023 cutoff||To be announced|
|Selection Procedure||To be announced|
Factors determining IPMAT Cut-off Marks
The following list of variables influences the authority’s determination of the IPMAT cut-off scores:
- Number of students giving exam
- IPMAT marking scheme
- Candidates’ performance
- An examination’s average and lowest marks attained by candidates
- The exam’s level of difficulty
- Total number of seats
- Reservation of seats
- Trend from previous years’ cutoff
IPMAT Cut off 2023
IPMAT 2023 cutoff will be made public by IIM Indore following the announcement of the results. Candidates can check out last year’s IPMAT cutoff for more details.
IPMAT Indore Cutoff 2022
|Category||IPMAT Cut Off|
IPMAT Indore Cutoff 2021
|Category||Quantitative Ability SA||Quantitative Ability MCQ||Verbal Ability|
IPMAT Indore Cutoff 2020
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||Verbal Ability|
What will happen after IPMAT cutoff declaration?
- Candidates will receive calls for the next stage of the IPMAT selection process, such as a personal interview, after the IPMAT cutoff is announced (PI).
- Using the results of the entrance exams and other selection processes, IIM Indore will create a merit list of the candidates who have been shortlisted.
- IIM Indore will first release a provisional merit list, which will be followed by the release of the IPMAT candidates’ final merit list.
- The admissions process will then start.
Selection Procedure for IPMAT 2023
The selection procedure for IPMAT 2023 will include the next three steps. Authorities will create a final merit list of shortlisted candidates once all three stages have been completed.
- Stage 1 – Appearing for IPMAT 2023
- Stage 2 –Selection of applicants for a personal interview (PI), on the basis of IPMAT score
- Stage 3 – Selection of candidates for the final merit list.
Stage 1 – Appear for IPMAT 2023
A five-year integrated MBA programme requires applicants to take the IPMAT exam, which is offered each year by IIM Indore. Three sections will make up the question paper in accordance with the IPMAT 2023 exam format.
Stage 2 – Selection of applicants for a personal interview (PI).
Candidates will be shortlisted for subsequent rounds of selection based on how they perform on the IPMAT 2023. (PI).
Stage 3 – Selection of candidates for the final merit list.
The following criteria and weighting will also be used by the authorities to create the final merit list after the entrance exam and both selection rounds have been completed. Verify the following parameters
IPMAT 2023 Weightage and Parameters
|Aptitude Test Score (IPMAT)||65 Percent|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35 Percent|
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :