IPMAT Indore 2023 Admit Cards (out)
IIM Indore has released the 2023 IIM Indore IPMAT Admit Card. On iimidr.ac.in, IIM Indore distributes IPM AT admission tickets. Log in to get it between the release date for the IPM AT admit card and the IIM Indore IPM 2023 exam date if you applied for the Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test.
IIM Indore IPMAT Admit Card: What Is It?
A crucial document is the IIM Indore IPM 2023 Admit Card, also known as the IIM Indore IPM 2023 Hall Ticket. It is given to applicants for the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test by IIM Indore and includes information about the test’s date, time, location, and rules. Additionally, in order to enter the examination room, you must present your IPM AT admit card. For admission to the 5-year Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Indore, the IPM AT exam is administered at the Institute level as an integrated MBA entrance exam.
IPMAT Admit Card 2023 Download: A Step-by-Step Guide
- On the official IPMAT exam website 👉 IIM Indore , the IPMAT hall ticket for the IIM Indore-IPM 2023 entrance examination is accessible until the IPM AT exam day.
- Click on the IPMAT 2023 link to access the Admit Card download page.
- To access the IPMAT 2023 Hall Ticket download process, enter your IPMAT 2023 application number/user id and password.
- Before accessing the IPMAT admit card 2023 download link, IIM Indore advises deleting your history, cache, and temporary files (TEMP).
- Please print the IPMAT 2023 Hall Ticket on an A4-sized piece of paper once the IPMAT Admit Card 2023 download process is complete.
- The Admit Card’s printing should be of sufficient quality to allow for verification.
- IPMAT 2023 Admit Card includes all of your personal information, the exam date and location, the address of the testing centre, and the reporting time, among other information.
- On exam day, a hard copy of the IPMAT 2023 admit card must be brought to the testing location.
Documents Required at Test Center Along with IPMAT 2023 Admit Card
IIM Indore has instructed applicants for the IPM AT 2023 to bring the following items to the test location in addition to their IPM AT admit cards:
- A photo ID card with the candidate’s name and photo for verification. Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, School/College Identity Card and Identification Affidavit are all acceptable forms of identification.
- A photocopy of the original ID and at least one original, valid, and unrestricted photo identification card must be presented. Please be aware that the application form has been submitted with a copy of the only IDs that are valid.
IPMAT 2023 Admit Card: Crucial Instructions For Exam Day
- The exam IPMAT 2023 is computer-based.
- At the exam center, you must have a physical copy of your IPMAT admit card that has been properly signed and has your photo pasted on it.
- At the time of the test, the self-attested photocopy of the Identification proof and the IPMAT 2023 admit card must be produced for verification.
- Inside the test room, only two documents are permitted: the admit card (which must be duly signed and bear a photo); and the original and photocopy (self-attested) of the photo ID.
- Candidates should find out the precise location of the test site at least one day before the IPMAT exam day in order to arrive at the site well in advance of the test time.
- No candidate will be permitted entry inside the test center after the gates are closed, so candidates should arrive at the IPM AT 2023 test venue in plenty of time to avoid any last-minute rush or late-arriving issues.
- Avoid wearing jewellery or other metal-containing accessories. Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not allowed inside the testing facility, including Smart watches, calculators, and stationery like pens, pencils, and paper.
- You cannot store your personal items anywhere else besides the testing area, and neither the IPMAT exam center nor IIM Indore are responsible for their loss.
- The candidates will be given a rough pad/sheet and a pen for rough work, which must be returned after the test. On the rough pad/Sheet, applicants should clearly write their names and application numbers (s).
- The candidate’s parent or guardian will be notified via the registered phone number or alternative number listed in the application form the candidate filled out in the event of any medical emergency that may arise inside the test venue.
- It is advised that the phone number provided on the application form be active and reachable by the candidate’s parent or legal guardian in case of an emergency.
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :