IPMAT Cut-off [Category Wise]-2023,2022,2021 & 2020
IPMAT Cutoff 2023: Following the online results announcement, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore will publish the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. The score needed to be eligible for the IPMAT 2023 selection process is known as the IPMAT cutoff 2023. For those who reach the IPMAT cutoff, the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview are required (PI).
IPMAT Cut Off 2023 Highlights
The final decision will be based on the combined score from the written test and personal interview. The shortlisted applicants will be admitted to IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak’s five-year Integrated Program in Management. Candidates can find information about the IPMAT 2023 cutoff and previous year’s cutoffs in this section.
IPMAT Cutoff 2023 – Determining Factors
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore will take a number of factors into account before announcing the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. Following the announcement of the IPMAT 2023 results, the following information will be examined to establish the IPMAT 2023 cutoff for each category. The following are some determining factors.
- total number of candidates taking the IPMAT entrance exam in 2023
- How challenging the exam is
- Marking scheme
- total number of seats available
- The authorities will take into account the cutoff trend from the previous year.
- Seats reservation
- Candidates’ lowest and average IPMAT 2023 scores
- performance of candidates
Expected IPMAT Rohtak Cut-off Marks 2023
After the results are announced, IIM Indore will publish the IPMAT 2023 cutoff.
|Category||Expected Cut off|
|General||300 – 320|
|EWS||260 – 270|
|NC-OBC||230 – 240|
|SC||160 – 170|
|ST||90 – 100|
|PwD||180 – 190|
For more information, candidates can review the IPMAT cutoff from the previous year.
IPMAT IIM Rohtak Cutoff 2022
IPMAT IIM Indore Cutoff 2022
|Category||IPMAT Rohtak Cut Off|
IPMAT Indore Cut-Off 2021
The table below contains information about IPMAT Sectional Cut-Off 2021.
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||Verbal Ability||Total Cut Off|
IPMAT IIM Rohtak Cutoff 2021
|Category||Minimum Cut-off Marks|
IPMAT Indore Cut-Off 2020
The table below lists the sectional cut-off for each category on the aptitude test:
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||Verbal Ability|
IPMAT Rohtak Cut-Off 2020
|Category||MCQs Cutoff Marks||WAT Cutoff Marks|
Measurement and Weightage for IPMAT (As per last year)
|Aptitude Test Score (IPMAT)||50 Percent|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35 Percent|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15 Percent|
What happens after the declaration of the IPMAT cutoff in 2023?
- The IPMAT selection process will move on to the next stage, such as a personal interview, after the IPMAT cutoff is announced (PI).
- Based on the results of the entrance exams and other selection processes, IIM Indore will compile a merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
- Following the release of the IPMAT candidates’ final merit list, IIM Indore will first release a provisional merit list.
- The admissions process will then start.
IPMAT Selection Process 2023
The following three steps will be included in the selection process for IPMAT 2023. Authorities will create a final merit list of shortlisted candidates once all three stages have been completed.
- Stage 1 – Appearing for IPMAT 2023
- Stage 2 – The IPMAT score will be used to shortlist candidates for personal interviews (PI)
- Stage 3 – candidate selection for final merit list
When deciding which IIM to apply to and how to organize their studies, applicants may find it helpful to have an idea of the IPMAT cut-off scores. It enables candidates to have reasonable hopes for their test results and the IIMs to which they might be admitted. A sense of motivation to work harder and strive for a higher score can also be generated by being aware of the cut-off marks. When deciding which IIM to apply to and how to organize their studies, applicants may find it helpful to have an idea of the IPMAT cut-off scores. It enables candidates to have reasonable hopes for their test results and the IIMs to which they might be admitted. A sense of motivation to work harder and strive for a higher score can also be generated by being aware of the cut-off marks.
Thanks for Reading
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Checkout our variety of courses for your IPMAT Preps.
Useful Links :