The admission process for the Integrated Program in Management (IPM) at the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) typically involves the following steps :
- IPMAT Exam : The first step is appearing for the IPMAT entrance exam conducted by the respective IIMs. It consists of sections testing quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, logical reasoning, and data interpretation.
- Shortlisting for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) : Candidates who clear the IPMAT cutoff are shortlisted for the next round, which usually involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a Personal Interview (PI). The WAT assesses your writing skills, while the PI evaluates your personality, communication skills, and suitability for the program.
- Final Selection : After the WAT and PI, the final selection is made based on a composite score, which includes the candidate’s performance in the IPMAT exam, WAT, PI, academic performance, and sometimes work experience (if applicable).
- Merit List : A merit list is prepared based on the composite scores of candidates, and the top-ranking candidates are offered admission to the IPM program.
- Offer Acceptance and Fee Payment : Selected candidates receive admission offers. They need to accept the offer by paying the required fees within the stipulated time to confirm their admission.
- Commencement of Program : The IPM program typically starts after the admission process is completed and the academic session begins.
The exact admission process might vary slightly between different IIMs offering the IPM program. It’s essential to keep track of the official announcements and guidelines provided by the respective IIM for specific details regarding the admission process, eligibility criteria, important dates, and documentation requirements.
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :