IPMAT 2023 Admit Card
The IPMAT 2023 admit card will reportedly be released by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore in the final week of May. You can download your IPMAT admit card online at iimindore.ac.in if you filled out the IPMAT 2023 registration form between March 8 and April 14. On June 16, the IPMAT will be administered via computer. 34 Indian cities will host the test.
Using their login information, candidates can download their IPMAT admit cards. All applicants who plan to take the IMPAT 2023 must bring their admit card and photo ID with them. The authorities will check your ID and admit card when you check in. Without an admit card, no candidates will be permitted to take the IPMAT exam.
IPMAT Admit Card Dates 2023
Only the IPMAT exam date and registration deadline have been announced by the authorities. Candidates should check the IPMAT 2023 important dates to find out when they can download their admit cards.
IPMAT Admit Card 2023 Important Dates
|IPMAT 2023 application starts||March 8, 2023|
|IPMAT 2023 Admit Card Availability||A week before the exam|
|IPMAT Indore 2023 exam date||June 16, 2023|
|IPMAT Rohtak 2023 exam date||May 20, 2023|
Steps to download IPMAT Admit Card 2023
Only candidates who have completed the IPMAT 2023 registration process will be able to download the admit card. To obtain the IPMAT hall ticket, students must follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1 – Visit the official IPMAT 2023 website.
Step 2 – Enter the login credentials you created during IPMAT 2023 registration. The following are the login credentials:
- Registration ID
Step 3 – The IPMAT admit card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4 – Download and print the IPMAT 2023 admit card.
What information is included on the IPMAT 2023 Admit Card?
Students can verify the following information on their IPMAT admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Photograph and signature
- Address of the examination centre
- The examination date
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam instructions
How to Recover Login Credentials?
If a candidate forgets his or her login credentials, they can recover them by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1 – Visit the IPMAT 2023 official website
Step 2 – Click on the tab ‘forgot password’.
Step 3 – Enter the registered email address.
Step 4 – Check the verification link on the registered email address.
Step 5 – Enter the new password and save it for future reference.
Documents required in addition to the IPMAT 2023 Admit Card
You must bring any of the following documents to the exam centre with you, in addition to your IPMAT 2023 admit card.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
What issues did you encounter while downloading the IIM Indore IPMAT admit card 2023?
Candidates may encounter a number of issues when downloading their IPMAT 2023 admit card. The following are some of the most common problems encountered:
- Incorrect credentials – Candidates may encounter difficulties if their login credentials are incorrect. As a result, the admit card is inaccessible. Candidates must remember the correct login information for future logins.
- Incomplete registration -A candidate will be unable to download the IPMAT admit card if they do not complete the entire IPMAT 2023 application form.. It is possible that a candidate’s registration form was rejected by the exam authority due to missing information.
- Slow internet – Candidates should check their internet connection if it is slow. The page will not load quickly if your internet connection is slow.
IPMAT Exam Centers 2023
IIM Indore will announce the list of exam centers where IPMAT 2023 will be held. Candidates must indicate their preferred IPMAT 2023 exam center when completing the application form. The following is expected to be the list of IPMAT 2023 test centers:
List of IPMAT Exam Cities (tentative)
|Exam Center Cities||Exam Center Cities|
IPMAT Admit Card 2023 – Exam Instructions
- Candidates must have all of the required documents, including their IPMAT 2023 admit card and photo ID. Candidates must ensure that the information on their IPMAT admit card 2023 is correct and that their photo and signature are legible.
- To avoid last-minute rushes, candidates should arrive at their designated test centres one hour before the examination begins.
- Before beginning the exam, candidates must carefully read the instructions on the question paper.
- Latecomers will not be accommodated. As a result, it is recommended that test takers arrive at their designated test centres an hour before the start of the entrance exam.
- Carry no electronic devices, including cellphones, watches, calculators, and so on.
- There will be no food allowed inside the examination hall.
- Do not use any unfair means.
The IPMAT Admit Card is required to sit for the IPMAT 2023 exam. The IPMAT Admit Card is your exam admission ticket and contains vital information such as your exam date, time, and location. Before downloading and printing the admit card, please carefully read all of the instructions. Verify all of the information on the admit card and notify the authorities immediately if there are any discrepancies.
Thanks for Reading
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Checkout our variety of courses for your IPMAT Preps.
Useful Links :