IPMAT Exam Cut-Off
IPMAT Exam Cut-Off
IPMAT Cutoff 2023:
The IPMAT cut off marks are the minimum scores required for admission to IPM programmes at Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
Following the online results announcement, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore will publish the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. The IPMAT cutoff for 2023 is the score required to be considered for the IPMAT 2023 selection process.. Those who meet the IPMAT cutoff criteria will be contacted for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and PI.
The result of IPMAT 2023 will be declared at the official website of IPMAT Indore 2023 – iimidr.ac.in.
IPMAT Cutoff 2023 Schedule
|Date of the IPMAT 2023 Exam||June 16, 2023|
|IPMAT 2023 Result Announcement||Last week of June 2023|
|IPMAT 2023 cutoff date||To be announced|
|Selection Procedure||To be announced|
IPMAT Cutoff 2023 – Aspects to Consider
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore will take into consideration a number of factors before releasing the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. The following will be examined after the IPMAT 2023 result is announced in order to determine the IPMAT 2023 cutoff for each category. A list of deciding factors is provided below.
- The previous year’s cutoff trend will be taken into account by the authorities.
- total number of applicants for the IPMAT 2023 entrance exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The time elapsed between the board exam and the ipmat exam
- The performance of the candidates
Here are some IPMAT Cut Off Score facts.
- Because of the pandemic, the IPMAT Cut-off for IIM Indore in the General category was highest in 2020 (306) when the exam was home-proctored.
- The UR cut-off for 2022 was 306. Rohtak has no WAT.
Expected IPMAT Indore Cut-off Marks 2023
The data is tabulated below based on our expert review.
For General Category
|Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||24|
|Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||55|
IPMAT Cutoff 2023
Following the announcement of the results, IIM Indore will publish the IPMAT 2023 cutoff. Candidates can learn more about the IPMAT cutoff by looking at previous years’ results.
IPMAT Cut-Off Marks 2022
The IPMAT 2022 exam had a high cut-off year. As we all know, the exam pattern was changed slightly last year, raising the exam’s difficulty level. The IPM Indore and Rohtak exam patterns differ. Please keep in mind that WAT is not included in the IPMAT Indore and Rohtak exam patterns.
IPMAT IIM Rohtak Cutoff 2022
The table below displays the cut-off marks for IIM Rohtak 2022-
IPMAT IIM Indore Cutoff 2022
The table below highlights the IPM Indore Cut-off 2022:
IPMAT Indore Cut-Off 2021
The IPMAT Sectional Cut-Off 2021 can be found in the table below.
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude (SA)||Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)||Verbal Ability||Total Cut Off|
IPMAT Rohtak Cut-Off 2021
There are only a few seats available for admission, and there are thousands of applicants. This makes the IIM IPM programme selection process difficult.
The following are the IPMAT Rohtak 2021 cut-off marks:
What happens after the IPMAT 2023 cutoff declaration?
- After the IPMAT cutoff is announced, candidates will be invited to the next stage of the IPMAT selection process, which may include a Personal Interview (PI).
- IIM Indore will create a merit list of candidates who have been shortlisted based on their entrance test scores and selection rounds.
- First, following the final merit list of IPMAT candidates, IIM Indore will release a provisional merit list.
- Following that, the admissions process will take place.
Applicants can benefit from knowing the IPMAT cut-off marks when planning their studies and deciding which IIM to apply to.
It enables applicants to have realistic expectations of their scores and the IIMs to which they may be admitted.
Knowing the cut-off marks can also provide motivation to work harder and aim for a higher score.
Thanks for Reading
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :