IPMAT Key to IIFT-IIFT Starts IPM Program
One of the top universities in India for MBA studies is the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has announced the introduction of the Integrated Programme in Management, which is good news for those who wish to pursue an MBA there (IPM).Only IPMAT (Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test) scores will be accepted for admission to the Integrated Programme in Management (IPM).
As a result, candidates taking the IPMAT entrance exam can now be admitted to any of the top three management institutions: the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi, and as of recently, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
There will be several exit options available under the programme, so students can either study for three years to earn a BBA degree or two more years to finish the entire integrated programme, which consists of a BBA and MBA (International Business).
According to IIFT Vice-Chancellor Prof. Manoj Pant, the IPM Program will prepare students for managerial positions across a variety of industries.
With the help of the comprehensive and demanding curriculum, students will be taught to analyze business situations with socially and ethically conscious judgment and to solve problems using significant analytical techniques.
The program’s goal is to give students the conceptual, statistical, analytical, and interpersonal skills they’ll need to make management decisions.
Around 40 students would be admitted.
The IPMAT 2023 score, which will be administered by IIM-Indore, will be used for shortlisting the applicants.
What is Integrated Prgramme in Management?
The IIFT will offer the five-year, fully residential Integrated Program in Management (IPM) course. This programme aims to combine managerial science with engineering, maths, and technology to improve decision-making.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will award candidates who successfully complete the program’s course requirements a Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics) after three years and a Master of Business Administration (International Business) after five years. The IPM program’s last two years would be based on the trimester system, while the first three years would be based on a semester system.
- Any student from any part of India is eligible to take the IPMAT Entrance Exam, which is a national-level test, in order to be admitted to the five-year Integrated Program of Management.
- There are two stages to the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT), which are the aptitude test and the personal interview (PI).
- The MBA + BBA degree will be given to the students.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will award candidates who successfully complete their 5-year integrated programme in management (IPM) a Bachelor of Business Administration (Business Analytics) after 3 years and a Master of Business Administration (International Business) after 5 years.
- The IPM program’s final two years would be based on the trimester system, with the first three years based on the semester system.
IIFT IPM Program: Mode of Admission
- They are admitted to IIM Indore based on how well they perform on the entrance exam.
- Following a written ability test (WAT) and a round of personal interviews, the shortlisted candidates must show up for the final selection test.
- IIM Bangalore, IIM Chennai, IIM Delhi, IIM Kolkata, IIM Mumbai, and IIM Ranchi all hosted physical administrations of this written ability test and personal interview.
- However, starting in 2020, the pandemic Written Ability Test (WAT) will no longer be used in the admissions process. The only interview the candidate must now complete is a one-on-one one conducted online.
- The Consolidated Merit List (CML), which will be created based on the IPMAT score obtained through IIM Indore, the Personal Interview round score, the Academic Profile, and Gender Diversity, will be used to determine admission offers for IIFT after the Personal Interview process is complete.
The following elements, along with the weights assigned to them, are:
|Personal Interview Score||30%|
|Gender Diversity (Bonus)||5%|
The Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability sections make up the IIM Indore IPMAT aptitude test.
- There are 60 questions in the section on quantitative ability. Out of those 60 questions, 20 are descriptive type questions and 40 are multiple-choice (MCQ) questions (Short answers type).
- There are 40 objective-type questions in the Verbal Ability sections (MCQs).
- The aptitude test has a 120-minute time limit for completion. Three segments of 40 minutes each make up the 120 minutes.
- Each correct response will receive 4 marks, and each incorrect response will receive a deduction of 1 mark.
The IIM Indore IPMAT Exam Pattern 2022 is shown in the table below:
|Sections||Quantitative Ability||Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability|
|Question Type||Objective Type Questions (MCQ)||Descriptive Type (Short Answers)||Objective Type Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||40||20||40|
|Time Duration||40 mins||40 mins||40 mins|
Thanks for Reading ‘ Important Topics For IPMAT 2023 Preparation ‘
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :