IPM Indore Placements
A 3-year undergraduate course and a 2-year post-graduate course make up the 5-year integrated programme known as IPM. Given the early training and awareness, the career prospects of students who enroll in the course right after higher secondary school are very promising. The main components of the IPM integrated programme are courses in psychology, sociology, political science, economics, mathematics, statistics, and economics, as well as humanities, literature, and fine arts, and they span 5 years and 15 terms.
Students must complete a social internship after finishing their first three-year undergraduate course. Likewise, students will be required to complete a business internship during their final two years. IIM Indore awards the Bachelor of Arts (Foundations of Management) and the Master of Business Administration (under the Dual Degree Program) upon successful completion of the five-year IPM integrated course.
One of the most crucial aspects that every student considers before enrolling in a course is placement. In this article, we’ll discuss placement trends for IPM and BBA, as well as the top recruiters and typical compensation packages.
IIM Indore Placements 2022
The table below lists the key highlights by course for IIM Indore placements in 2022.
|Highest CTC offered||Rs 49 LPA|
|Average CTC offered||Rs 24.09 LPA|
|Median CTC offered||Rs 24 LPA|
|Number of Recruiter||180|
|Number of 1st time Recruiter||3|
IPM Placement 2021
The IIM Indore’s flagship Post Graduate Program (PGP) 2019–21 batch and the class of 2016–21 for its five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) participated in the final placement drive.
IIM Indore Placement 2021 Highlights
- Virtually was used to carry out the Placement Process 2021.
- Despite the Covid pandemic, 100% of the large batch is placed.
- From Rs.22.92 LPA last year to Rs.23.60 LPA in Placement 2021, the average salary increases.
- The top 100 students in the batch received an average salary of 33 LPA.
- The highest domestic wage was Rs. 41.50 LPA.
- In Placement 2021, the highest international salary was Rs. 56.80 LPA.
- Placement 2021 featured 210 recruiters, including 40 first-time recruiters.
- 69% of the batch are hired in consulting, finance, sales, and marketing.
IPM Placement 2020
The 578 students in its largest graduating class for both programs—the 5 Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) 2015–2020 batch and the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) 2018–20 batch—got 100% of the jobs they applied for on campus.
Placement 2020 Highlights
- The highest domestic salary increased to Rs. 50 LPA from Rs. 40.5 LPA in the previous year.
- From Rs.20.79 LPA in 2019, the average salary will increase to Rs.22.92 LPA in 2020.
- From Rs.19.4 LPA in 2019 to Rs.22 LPA in 2020, the median salary will increase.
- Participating recruiters in Placement 2020 totaled 160.
- 45 Fresh Hires
- a sizable class of 578 students
- Women made up 44% of the class.
- 68% of the batch were hired in consulting, finance, sales, and marketing.
Companies that Recruit
Among the many, some of the recruiting firms are:
- Avalon Consulting
- The Boston Consulting group
- Bain Capability Centre
- Cognizant Business Consulting
- Deloitte USI
- Ernst & Young
- I3 consulting
- PwC India
- PwC US Management Consulting
- SKP Consulting
- Axis Bank
- Bank of America
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indus Valley Partners
- JP Morgan Chase
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Max Life Insurance
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Yes Bank
- American Express, etc.
Top Recruiters in IPM Placements
A leading management programme with a bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate degree in management from IIM Indore is the 5-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM). IPM students have received praise from recruiters who are involved in placements as “A brilliant bunch of management candidates, extremely capable.” It makes the process of choosing candidates rich and fruitful.
Along with other well-known corporations, top employers at the 2018 IIM Indore IPM Placements include Asian Paints, CP Group, Goldman Sachs, HUL, JPMorgan Chase, L’Oréal, Nomura, and UAE Exchange.
IPM students received job offers from a number of recruiters after the first class at IIM Indore graduated in 2016. Credit Suisse, Deloitte, Nomura, JP Morgan, HDFC, IndusInd Bank, IBM, ICRA Management Consulting, Tata Sky, and UAE Exchange were a few of the well-known employers in the very first batch.
In the first placement season of IPM, the feedback from the recruiters has been positive. We found the candidates to have a good understanding of concepts and the confidence to face the demands of the corporate world, said one of the top recruiters, a major credit rating agency.
The majority of offers came from the finance sector, and the batch’s average salary was 11.96 LPA, including international offers like an executive assistant to the CFO and MD from a major global foreign exchange company.
Thanks for Reading ‘ Important Topics For IPMAT 2023 Preparation ‘
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Useful Links :