IPMAT Fee Structure and Scholarship 2023
The IPMAT aptitude test is administered by IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak to select candidates for their five-year IPM programme (Integrated Programme in Management). Candidates for the IPM course at IIM Indore, a dual degree programme (Bachelors + Masters), must have completed the 12th grade. After the 12th grade, this curriculum enables admission to an IIM. To be considered for admission to the IPM programme, candidates must successfully complete the IPMAT. The written ability test and the in-person interview are then required of those who are chosen for further consideration. Results from the IPMAT are also accepted by Nirma University for admission to IIM Indore and its integrated BBA-MBA programme. Additionally, IIM Rohtak’s Integrated Program in Management has begun, and admissions there are managed by a different IPMAT.
IPMAT Course Fees 2023
IPMAT Indore Course Fees
The IIM Indore IPM fees are divided into two parts:
- The first three years of the IPM course cost Rs. 4,000,00 per year.
- The course costs for the fourth and fifth years would be the same as those at the time for the PGP and MBA programmes. This currently amounts to Rs 800,000.
- As a result, the IIM Indore IPM programme will cost roughly Rs 28,00,000.
The amounts paid cover lodging, access to the library, the internet, and lectures at IM IPM in Indore. For the first three years of IPM, housing is arranged as a sharing arrangement. Accommodations with a single room would be available for the program’s fourth and fifth years.
Students are given financial aid based on need. Candidate applications for financial aid are accepted if their annual family income is under Rs. 9,00,000. IPM will receive a scholarship worth Rs. 1.5 lakh for their outstanding fourth-year academic performance.
IPMAT Rohtak Course Fees
There is a BBA fee for the first three years of the five-year IPM programme, and an MBA fee for the last two.
- Indian citizens must pay Rs. 14,51,000 for the first three years of the IIM Rohtak IPM program’s tuition.
- The fourth and fifth years of the PGP Program cost the same, according to IIM Rohtak’s current programme fees. The cost is currently Rs. 16,000,000.
The IPM Program at IIM Rohtak charges the following total programme fee:
|Academic Year||Fee (INR)|
|First Year||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|Second Year||Rs. 5,50,000/-|
|Third Year||Rs. 5,50,000/-|
|Fourth Year*||Rs. 8,95,000/-|
|Fifth Year*||Rs. 8,95,000/-|
*Depending on PGP fees in effect at the time, subject to change.
The additional fees and deposits are listed below.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Caution Deposit for Mess***||10000|
|Placement Facility Charges||25000||25000|
|Alumni Membership/Support Charges||6500|
*Subject to change
***Mess Fees: In addition to the aforementioned, annual mess fees will be made public at the start of the academic year.
IPMAT Scholarship 2023
It may be expensive and extravagant to enroll in and study at an Indian Institute of Management (IIM), and not everyone can afford it on their own. The IPMAT Education Loan and Scholarship options have made it possible for students to pay the expensive IIM tuition fees.
Everyone is aware of the Indian Institute of Management’s status as one of the nation’s top management schools. The IPM (Integrated Program in Management) programme fees at the best institutions range from around 25 lakh rupees.
Scholarships at IIM Indore
Need-Based Financial Assistance is a scholarship programme offered by IIM Indore (NBFA). The amount of need-based financial assistance (NBFA) given depends on the applicant’s family’s assets and income.
- The Need-Based Financial Assistance (NBFA) scholarship programme is available through the IIM Indore and is open to candidates who have been shortlisted for the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP),IPM (Integrated Program in Management) and PGPHRM (Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management) are two examples of management programmes.
- Students may apply for this financial aid provided by IIM Indore if their family’s income for the current year is less than or equal to Rs. 9,00,000. You are ineligible for this financial aid if your family’s annual income exceeds Rs. 9,00,000.
- The NBFA Committee decides on the number of awardees and the amount of assistance in two steps.
- The amount of financial aid provided will be capped at an amount that is equal to or nearly equal to the interest that would accrue to a participant’s loan account if that participant took out an educational loan (during his or her time at IIM Indore).
- Based on the family’s income and movable assets, a portion of the above maximum amount would actually be awarded as NBFA. While awarding NBFA, the participants’ disciplinary histories will also be taken into account.
Scholarships at IIM Rohtak
For MBA students, the following IPMAT Education Loan and Scholarship facilities are available, but they are identical to the IPM programme in every way:
- Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarships
This scholarship is awarded in accordance with the applicant’s CGPA and their family’s financial situation. The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 6.5 out of 10 and parental income of Rs. 2,00,000 or less to qualify for this scholarship.
- SC / ST Need-Based Scholarship
Candidates in the SC/ST category are awarded this scholarship based on the financial situation of their families. The scholarship amount may exceed the cost of tuition and some other fees, such as those for sports and equipment, the library, etc.
Soon, other IPMs will make their financial assistance terms public.
Assistance from the Government
The National Scholarship Portal was established by the Ministries of the Government of India and the State Governments (NSP). For those interested in applying for scholarships from the state or federal governments, the National Scholarship Program (NSP) is a one-stop shop.
In addition, various state governments offer eligible students scholarships and student credit card programmes. Candidates who are interested in applying for this scholarship or credit card programme can visit the official website of the relevant state government to learn more and to obtain the necessary information and documentation. You shouldn’t solely rely on the scholarship because there is a very slim chance that the government will offer you a full 100% scholarship. You should also have a backup plan. A bank education loan should also be part of your backup plan.
IPM is expensive; you shouldn’t choose it without researching the IPMAT fee structure and scholarship options. When compared to all other colleges, the program’s fees are extremely high. However, all banks provide loans with lower APRs. Last but not least, scholarship opportunities let students pursue their goals regardless of their financial situation.
Thanks for Reading
Join Best IPMAT Coaching in India Now
Have a look at our best courses for your IPMAT Preparation.
Checkout our variety of courses for your IPMAT Preps.
Useful Links :